Sunday, December 19, 2010

Prince Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum, Princess Haya Bin Al Hussein and Sophie Countess of Wessex attend Royal Ascot Ladies Day

Princess Haya Bin Al Hussein(36) is the second wife of Prince Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum(61).
On 10 April 2004, Princess Haya entered a polygymous marriage, wedding HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai, becoming his junior wife.
His senior wife was and remains HH Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum of Dubai. At the time of the marriage, Sheikh Mohammed also had an additional four wives whose offspring are acknowledged but who do not maintain public profiles. His total number of wives is not published, but is known to include additional childless wives.
On 2 December 2007 in Dubai, Princess Haya gave birth to her first child, HH Sheikha Al Jalila bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.





1 comment:

  1. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Visit my webpage; bankruptcy laws in florida

    ReplyDelete