Friday, April 15, 2011

Snogging her face Hoff: Britain's Hayley Roberts David indulges in a passionate kiss with new girlfriend Hayley Roberts


Last night they made their public debut as a new couple as they attended a press night for a new West End show.
And although the cameras were demanding their attention as they posed outside the theatre, David Hasselhoff and his new girlfriend Hayley Roberts felt it necessary to show the world just how much they like each other.
The Britain's Got Talent judge, 58, and 31-year-old Hayley, were snapped in a passionate kiss as they left dinner after the show.



And they made sure all eyes were on them - although many discreetly averted their gaze - as David cupped Hayley's chin with his hand and gave her a loving kiss.
The new couple were leaving the Ivy restaurant where they dined after attending the press night for new show Betty Blue Eyes.
The former Baywatch star looked like the cat that got the cream as he posed with the pretty blonde outside the Novello Theatre.



Holding on to Hayley's hand tightly, the Hoff smiled for photographers and looked dapper in a light grey suit, while Hayley went for red carpet glamour in a tight black dress and vertiginous heels.
The Hoff has been seeing the Welsh blonde for three months after meeting her in Cardiff Bay while filming Britain’s Got Talent in Wales, and is now regularly seen in Miss Roberts' home town of Glynneath in Swansea visiting the part-time model.


And it seems things are going well for the couple, with Hasselhoff recently admitting he foresees a future with his Pamela Anderson lookalike girlfriend.
Hasselhoff, who has been married twice and has two daughters with ex-wife Pamela, said: 'I'm not sure if I’m in love at the moment. But I like her very much; the whole thing is quite fresh.



'Actually, I just wanted to take care of my children in the near future and make sure that I’m healthy, just focus on me. It’s hard for me to get suddenly involved with people.
'In the future maybe I will be married again. I definitely want to be in a solid relationship. I don’t want to spend my time with a lot of women. I appreciate a solid partner by my side, with which I can spend the rest of my life.'






No comments:

Post a Comment