Monday, December 26, 2011

Kirstie Alley Is Looking for Love, Not Sex



Fellas, take note. Kirstie Alley may be single, hot and rocking a new, slimmed-down body, but she's no cougar on the prowl.
"The easiest thing on this planet is to [find sex], but I don't see the merit in that," says Alley, 60, who recently dropped 100 lbs. and walked the runway at New York Fashion Week. "What I'm looking for is someone who loves me deeply and is madly in love with me, for me."
Twice divorced, Alley isn't pointing fingers at anyone for past relationship mistakes. "I think when you get into the mind-set of, 'Oh, this guy did this to me', you aren't taking responsibility," says Alley, who has two children, True and Lillie, with her second husband, actor Parker Stevenson. "In the final hour, it's actually what you did to you."
So, does Alley think she'll find true love?
"Certainly. For me, it's all about love," she says. "I wasn't looking for the right thing before. … I want someone who has my back. And if I'm being attacked, they fricking attack back. Now, that's bravery."

No comments:

Post a Comment