Saturday, January 28, 2012

Denise Welch crowned winner after beating bookies favourite Frankie Cocozza


Actress and TV presenter Denise Welch has been crowned the surprise winner of this year's Celebrity Big Brother.
The Loose Women star, 53, looked shocked when she beat teenager Frankie Cocozza to the prize.
As she left the Elstree compound to the sounds of Flo Rida's hit Good Feeling, the married mother-of-two did her trademark bra flash.
Asked how it felt to win by host Brian Dowling, a visibly emotional Welch enthused: 'I'm not gonna be modest it feels bl**dy brilliant.'
Addressing her argument with Nicola McLean over pulling down Karissa's pyjama bottoms, Denise said: 'To be honest, I said to Nicola, I meant what I said, I regretted the way I said it.
'Because I bottled everything up, but a few sherries later, it came out.'



No comments:

Post a Comment