Monday, January 31, 2011

“Karuppasamy Kuthagaitharar” Meenakshi ready with sexy clothes


Meenakshi, who had done a very homely role opposite Karan in Karuppasamy Kuthagaitharar, enacts a dynamic physician’s role in her upcoming movie Perumal with Sundar C. And her costume was an 8 yard sari. In her first film it was half sari, in her 2nd film it was sari. Meenakshi, think about the poor Tamilnadu youth!
“That is my fate. I actually am not familiar with wearing half sari or sari. My favorite attire is modern clothes and I ended up wearing saris.

The story revolves entirely around the heroine in this movie. Meenakshi deems herself a clear fit for modern roles, so acting in homely roles has always been a challenge for her.
I got the certificate that I look good in a sari but even now I am not confident enough to wear a sari. As far as I am concerned, sari is a very difficult attire,” said Meenakshi as she rushed away to her makeup room to get out of her sari.
Meenakshi is also a busy model besides appearing in films.

No comments:

Post a Comment