Saturday, January 22, 2011

'I'm pregnant!': Ivanka Trump shares her 'amazing news' on Twitter


Donald Trump is set to be come a grandfather for the third time after his daughter Ivanka announced her first pregnancy.
The 29-year-old businesswoman took to Twitter, writing: 'I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant!
'Jared and I couldn't be more excited.'

 Ivanka married businessman Jared Kushner in 2009 shortly after she converted to Judaism.
She recently told Britain's OK! magazine that seeing her older brother Donald Trump Jr and his wife Vanessa's joy at sons Kai, three, and Donald III, 17 months, had encouraged her to start a family.
'It’s so exciting,' she said. 
'My brother is over-the-moon, and he’s an amazing father.
'And his wife is an incredible mother to their two beautiful children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment