Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aishwarya refuses to kiss Brad Pitt


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the most desirable Bollywood actress in Hollywood. Lots of promising Hollywood offer comes her way but Aishwarya Rai Bachchan prefers to give them a miss following tight schedule. She has so many to do in Bollywood that she won’t be able to do justice to overseas projects. One interesting project that came to her doorstep was ‘Troy’ but Ash rejected the offer as the film includes some intimate scenes with Hollywood star Brad Pitt.
Regarding the offer, the 36 yr old actress said, "One of the reasons I declined ‘Troy’ was that there were some very explicit lovemaking scenes in the script, and a lot of kisses. I was like, `Oh my God! I`m not sure`. I couldn`t imagine being comfortable with it".
Ash was also the top choice for ‘Hancock’ and ‘Seven Pounds’ in the past but she chose to say no. Confirming the news, Aishwarya said, "It wasn`t about an attitude I had, or any inverted ideas about working overseas, it was simply about scheduling. I just didn`t have the time".
Hollywood directors like Brett Ratner wanted her for ‘Rush Hour’ and Wolfgang Petersen persuaded her for ‘Troy. Speaking about her international projects, she quips, "Michael Douglas came to India and did a press conference where he confessed that he had brought a script my way. And Will Smith was generous enough to be persistent twice over, for ‘Hancock’ and ‘Seven Pounds’.”

However, Ash is not interested to go westward.

No comments:

Post a Comment