Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bow Wow Reveals His Love For Tyra Banks

Weekend rumors suggesting model-turned-talk show host Tyra Banks had become engaged left rapper Bow Wow devastated - he's secretly in love with the retired catwalk stunner. 




Banks was spotted flashing a ring on her wedding finger over the weekend, prompting rumours her businessman boyfriend John Utendahl had popped the question.

The former model has dismissed the reports, but her number one didn't even know she had been in a committed relationship for the past two years.

He has a serious crush on the 35 year old, and is convinced they're made for each other.




Bow Wow, 22, tells Hip Hop Weekly, "I love Tyra. There's something about older women. I've always had a crush on her. I was on her show two years ago and she made me sit on her lap and was rubbing on my arm. I don't know if she was acting, but I was taking that very serious. I feel like she needs a young man in her life." 

No comments:

Post a Comment