Friday, January 7, 2011

VIVICA A FOX PLANS FOR MOTHERHOOD


Vivica Fox,46, is ready to settle down and have children. In fact, the actress says she and her boyfriend Slim are planning to start working on their family as soon as she finishes touring for her play “Cheaper To Keep Her”.

“We’re planning after the tour to do the thing,” she told talk show host Wendy Williams this week. “If I could get a boy and a girl that would be fabulous and [then] I’m shutting down shop and shipping these eggs to Africa somewhere.”
And what if she could not have children of her own. Would she adopt?
“I don’t have a problem with adopting,” she said. “I don’t know about a surrogate. I don’t know if i can do that. I’m too much of a control freak. I would be calling her every day getting on her nerves…. I’m very fertile so I don’t think I’d have a problem and he appears to be too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment